Here at Carenza Development we realise that our business activities may have a detremental effect on the environment so therefore we have put together the following policy to ensure that we minimise our impact on the environment.
- Use energy and fossil fuels efficiently so as to reduce our carbon emissions
- Use materials efficiently so as to preserve remaining stocks for future generations
- Identify and comply with all current environmental legilation
- Reduce waste arising from site activities
- Conserve, and reduce demand for, water used by our activities, site and premises
- Be a respectful neighbour by minimising the impact that our activities have on local communities
- Protect and, where feasable, enhance biodiversity on sites where we hold responsibility.
- Implement sustainable technology where possible
- Recycle as much waste as possible reducing waste sent to landfill
- Use recycled materials where appropriate to reduce the demand on virgin materials
- Offer specialist knowledge to our clients regarding sustaianble development